The Agenda is subject to change.
Thursday, 16 November 2017
Founder and Chairman
Founder and CEO
One Step Ahead – Notebaert Consulting
- Where you can find unconscious biases in your brain, and how these biases influence your decisions
- How unconscious biases sabotage diversity
- Using self-regulation to improve decision making and actively reduce unconscious biases
Leadership Coach & Facilitator
International Partner, Conscious Business Institute
We are living in a world of accelerating change in technology, politics, work, and the global climate and environment. In short: it is a volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous (VUCA) world to which we all need to adapt. This workshop introduces a framework that can be used to consciously transform pressing global challenges into opportunities for ourselves and our organizations. Participants learn how they can move their attention constructively from negative VUCA stress to embracing the opportunities provided by a changing environment.
- How do we provide leadership and direction in a world of constant change – for ourselves and the people around us?
- What are the centering, grounding principles of our day-to-day actions?
- How can we use conflict and friction to actually improve inclusion and diversity?
Founder and CEO
- Exploring disruption in the financial industry
- Explaining the rise of ESG big data
- Applying a transparency lens to assess a company’s extra financial performance
Active Ownership Capital
Arminius Market Hall
Bugenhagenstraße 19, 10551 Berlin
Friday, 17 November 2017
ACATIS Investment GmbH
- A break with the past
- AI-based investing will be the next big wave in investing
- A grab for data scientists, data, and computing power
- Even more concentrated players
Head of Innovation and Creativity Programmes