The Agenda is subject to change.
Monday, 26 November 2018
CFA Society France Representative
- What new solutions have financial institutions created in response to regulations?
- Has Mifid II resulted in better service for asset owners?
- How are new regulations changing asset owner needs?
Moderator: Rhodri Preece, Head of Capital Markets Policy for the Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) Region, CFA Institute
- Comparing regulatory environments in Asia, Europe and North America
- How can regulators cooperate better on a global scale?
- Exploring links between coordinated regulation and global market stability
Sean Kidney, CEO and Co-founder, Climate Bonds Initiative
- Adjusting to robo-advisors, artificial intelligence and other technological changes
- Active vs. passive management
- Rising interest rates, volatility, and their effects on investment strategies
- What will asset management jobs look like in the future?
Tuesday, 27 November 2018
- What does it take to become a whistleblower?
- How can legislation help protect employees who report wrongdoing?
- How does whistleblowing affect career opportunities and personal lives?
Moderator: Josina Kamerling, Head of Regulatory Outreach, EMEA, CFA Institute
- Free trade, financial infrastructure, and the consequences of wealth inequality
- Exploring drivers of populism
- Is the global economic system broken?