Delegates from the European Investment Conference are welcome to access presentations from speakers who granted permission for online distribution. Presentations are available online through the presentations tab on the conference website. Access is limited to registered conference delegates only.
If you do not have a CFA Institute user name and password, you may create an account using the e-mail address you provided when you registered for the conference. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Materials that are currently available:
- M. Barton Waring: Wealth Management: Spending Rules Designed for Lifetime Security and Enjoyment
- Nelson J. Lacey, CFA: The Case for Liquid Alternative Investments
- Mark-Jan Boes: Setting a Strategic Investment Policy: Best Practices for Board Members
- Steve Ward: Personal Development: Practical Strategies for Achieving and Sustaining Peak Performance
- Antti Ilmanen: Generating Returns in a Low Interest Rate World
- Virginie Maisonneuve, CFA: Final Keynote: The Future of the Investment Profession
- CFA Institute members earn 9 continuing education credits. Check your CE Diary following the conference
- View the calendar for upcoming CFA Institute events
- Webcasts and podcasts will be posted a few weeks after the conference
Please Note: Delegates are encouraged to share their insights and experiences at CFA Institute events on social media and blogs and may link to content on the CFA Institute website, unless otherwise noted (framing is not permitted). Delegates may not distribute, display, or post online any recordings, transcriptions, and/or copies of sessions at CFA Institute events without the express written permission of CFA Institute.