Delegates from the European Investment Conference are welcome to access presentations from speakers who granted permission for online distribution. Presentations are available online through the presentations tab on the conference website. Access is limited to registered conference delegates only.
If you do not have a CFA Institute user name and password, you may create an account using the e-mail address you provided when you registered for the conference. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Materials that are currently available:
- James J. Valentine, CFA: Equities Master Class Part I and II: Best Practices for Improving Your Equity Research
- Peter Denton: Real Estate Investments: This Time, Is It Really Different?
- Lars Kroijer: Crowdfunding: An Alternative Funding Source for Developing Markets?
- Lorenzo Bini Smaghi: Closing Plenary: The State of Europe, Current Challenges, Future Potential
- Lindsey Matthews, CFA: Quantifying Risk and Performance: A Consistent Framework for Risk, Performance, and Decision-Making
- David-Michael Lincke, CFA: Commodities as an Asset Class: Delivering Beta and Beyond
- CFA Institute members earn 8 continuing education credits. Check your CE Diary following the conference
- View the calendar for upcoming CFA Institute events
- Webcasts and podcasts will be posted a few weeks after the conference
Please Note: Delegates are encouraged to share their insights and experiences at CFA Institute events on social media and blogs and may link to content on the CFA Institute website, unless otherwise noted (framing is not permitted). Delegates may not distribute, display, or post online any recordings, transcriptions, and/or copies of sessions at CFA Institute events without the express written permission of CFA Institute.