European Investment Conference
7-8 November 2016
Amsterdam, United Kingdom
Attracting delegates from more than 50 countries and regions,* the CFA Institute European Investment Conference is the annual must-attend gathering for Europe’s leading portfolio managers, analysts, chief investment officers, and CEOs.
With a world-class lineup of speakers and sessions designed and delivered by active practitioners, this unique conference offers supporting organisations extensive pre-event exposure and high-quality interaction with key industry personnel onsite.
Topics covered will include
- Europe’s regulatory landscape: Navigating complex terrain
- Fintech: Implications for the investment profession
- Diversity: An economic case and moral imperative
- Investing in megatrends
- Innovations in asset allocation
- Generating returns in a low-interest-rate world
- The rise of robo-advisers
Hosted by CFA Society Netherlands, this focused, interactive conference provides a truly unique opportunity to engage with Europe’s leading investment professionals.
*Number of individual countries represented by EIC delegates, 2010–2015.